- Fine positioning of objectives with subnanometer resolution
- Travel ranges to 140 µm, millisecond settling time
- Significantly faster response and higher lifetime than motorized drives
- Minimum objective shift due to parallel flexure guiding
- Highest linearity due to direct measuring technology with capacitive sensors
- Inexpensive version with strain gauge sensors
- Compatible with MetaMorph imaging software
- Outstanding lifetime due to PICMA® piezo actuators
- QuickLock thread adapter for easy installation
- Clear aperture up to Ø 29 mm
- Super-resolution microscopy
- Light disc microscopy
- Confocal microscopy
- 3-D imaging
- Measuring technology
- Autofocus systems
- Semiconductor tests
Outstanding lifetime thanks to PICMA® piezo actuators
The patented PICMA® piezo actuators are all-ceramic insulated. This protects them against humidity and failure resulting from an increase in leakage current. PICMA® actuators offer an up to ten times longer lifetime than conventional polymer-insulated actuators. 100 billion cycles without a single failure are proven.
Subnanometer resolution with capacitive sensors
Capacitive sensors measure with subnanometer resolution without contacting. They guarantee excellent linearity of motion, long-term stability, and a bandwidth in the kHz range.
High guiding accuracy due to zero-play flexure guides
Flexure guides are free of maintenance, friction, and wear, and do not require lubrication. Their stiffness allows high load capacity and they are insensitive to shock and vibration. They are 100 % vacuum compatible and work in a wide temperature range.
Automatic configuration and fast component exchange
Mechanics and controllers can be combined as required and exchanged quickly. All servo and linearization parameters are stored in the ID chip of the D-sub connector of the mechanics. The autocalibration function of the digital controllers uses this data each time the controller is switched on.
Maximum accuracy due to direct position measuring
Motion is measured directly at the motion platform without any influence from the drive or guide elements. This allows optimum repeatability, outstanding stability, and stiff, fast-responding control.
Product Change Notification P-72x
Product Change Notification Piezo Actuator Driven Products
User Manual P721T0007
P-721 Fast PIFOC® Piezo Nanofocusing Z Drive
Short Instructions PZ240
Piezo Positioning Systems: P-5xx / P-6xx / P-7xx
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.