2 years remote assistance and support with SWIS technology. Equipment provided is a pair of smart glasses, protective case and a docking unit ready to connect to your smartphone. Also included is a two hour remote session to show you the handling of the smart glasses.
- R-SWIS provides assistance and technical guidance with all tasks regarding system set-up, training, error diagnosis and troubleshooting with the help of the latest technologies.
- Using smart glasses, a PI expert virtually looks over your shoulder, whilst you have your hands free and can implement their technical instructions directly.
- Automated translation tools let you receive text instructions in a language of your choice. This ensures that you can easily grasp even complex issues.
PI 'See What I See' (SWIS) Remote-Support
PI SWIS provides efficient customer support that directly gets to the root cause of an issue, quicker than ever before. For this, PI provides you with a pair of smart glasses, with carry case and the cables required for the connection to your smartphone. Thanks to this smart tool, tasks such as system set-up, customer training, error diagnosis and troubleshooting can be performed at high level, without a PI service team member having to travel to the customer site.
Requirements for using the SWIS service
- Android smartphone with Android 8 or higher with USB type C connector or iPhone from version 8 with iOS 12.0 or higher
- Simply download the PI support app to your smartphone, and you can use the SWIS service right away.
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.
3 years remote assistance and support with SWIS technology. Equipment provided is a pair of smart glasses, protective case and a docking unit ready to connect to your smartphone. Also included is a one day remote support session with a PI expert: Half a day setting up your system and handling the smart glasses, and half a day user training.