- Inexpensive system solution for PISeca capacitive sensors
- Excellent linearity thanks to integrated linearization function (ILS)
- Selectable bandwidth from 10 Hz up to 10 kHz
- Variable measuring range
- LED-bar measuring-range display for easy integration
- External synchronization for multi-axis applications
Integrated linearization system (ILS) for highest accuracy
In the electronics, an integrated linearization system assures highest accuracy. Compensates the influence of parallelism errors between the sensor and measurement surface and therefore guarantees excellent linearity (linearity error under 0.1 %).
External synchronization for multi-axis applications
When several sensor systems are used together, synchronization is simply done via the I/O lines of the PISeca electronics.
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.