- ProductsProductsPI is a worldwide leading supplier of solutions in the fields of motion and positioning. PI does not only develop and produce a broad range of positioning stages and actuators for linear, rotary and vertical motion or combinations of different axes. PI also adapts those solutions to customer-specific applications or supplies finished subsystems for motion and positioning.
- New Products
- Product FinderProduct FinderSelect the product type specified by the axes of motion required. Selection of more criteria expands or shortens the list of results. Select more than one filter at a time, for example, to find positioning stages designed for higher load capacity, too.
- Customized ProductsCustomized ProductsPI is fully at home where unconventional solutions are in demand. This is no longer limited to fields of research. Today, nanotechnology is also present in standardized industrial processes.
- Nanopositioning Piezo Flexure StagesNanopositioning Piezo Flexure StagesPI's piezo flexure stages combine sub-nanometer resolution and guiding precision with minimum crosstalk.
- Multi-Axis Piezo Flexure StagesMulti-Axis Piezo Flexure Stages
- PIFOC® Objective & PInano® Sample Scanners for MicroscopyPIFOC® Objective & PInano® Sample Scanners for Microscopy
- Linear Piezo Flexure StagesLinear Piezo Flexure Stages
- XY Piezo Flexure StagesXY Piezo Flexure Stages
- XYZ Piezo Flexure ScannersXYZ Piezo Flexure Scanners3-Axis Nanopositioning Scanners of Maximum Precision
- Piezo Flexure Tilting MirrorsPiezo Flexure Tilting Mirrors
- Multi-Axis Piezo Flexure Stages
- Miniature StagesMiniature StagesMiniaturized stages and manipulators are essential in mobile applications for measuring and medical devices, in industrial microassembly or use for research, e.g. in UHV and non-magnetic environments.
- Miniature Linear StagesMiniature Linear Stages
- Miniature Rotation StagesMiniature Rotation Stages
- Miniature HexapodsMiniature Hexapods
- Miniature Linear Stages
- Linear StagesLinear StagesPI offers a wide range of motorized linear stages to supply high-precision industrial markets like semiconductor and photonics, as well as high-end research. Vacuum versions are available for a large number of different models. Multi-axis compositions can be set up with adapter brackets or specialized vertical stages and compatible rotation stages.
- Stages with Magnetic Direct-Drive Linear MotorStages with Magnetic Direct-Drive Linear Motor
- Stages with Stepper, DC & Brushless DC (BLDC) MotorsStages with Stepper, DC & Brushless DC (BLDC) Motors
- Vertical Stages with Stepper, DC & Brushless DC (BLDC) MotorsVertical Stages with Stepper, DC & Brushless DC (BLDC) Motors
- Miniature Linear StagesMiniature Linear Stages
- Stages with Magnetic Direct-Drive Linear Motor
- Linear ActuatorsLinear ActuatorsChoose from the widest range of technologies the optimum for your special demands: Set-and-forget applications benefit from the specific features of piezomotors that provide excellent long-term stability, also for vacuum or nonmagnetic environments. Stepper and DC motor solutions are well-established and reliable for both industrial and research use.
- PiezoMike for Long-Term StabilityPiezoMike for Long-Term Stability
- Linear Actuators with Stepper & DC Servo MotorsLinear Actuators with Stepper & DC Servo Motors
- PIMag® VC Voice Coil Actuators with High Dynamics & Force Control OptionPIMag® VC Voice Coil Actuators with High Dynamics & Force Control Option
- PiezoMove Lever ActuatorsPiezoMove Lever Actuators
- Nanopositioning Piezo ActuatorsNanopositioning Piezo Actuators
- PiezoWalk® Actuators with High Force & StabilityPiezoWalk® Actuators with High Force & Stability
- PIRest Active Piezo ShimsPIRest Active Piezo Shims
- PiezoMike for Long-Term Stability
- Rotation StagesRotation StagesPI offers stages with all kinds of motorization and guiding options: air-bearing, torque motor driven, motorized worm-gear coupled, tiny piezomotor stages and specialized goniometer stages with orthogonal tip-tilt mounting option.
- XY StagesXY StagesStability, precision and dynamics are crucial in the application fields of PI’s XY stages. They are the basis of high throughput rates and reliable operation. PI makes use of own developments in the fields of PIMag® magnetic linear motors and PIglide air bearings. Industrial production and quality control benefit from PI’s high-load XY stages and planar scanners.
- HexapodsHexapodsHexapods provide six degrees of freedom in the most compact package. In combination with absolute measuring sensors, software and motion controllers that make the most complicated motion profiles easy to command, PI hexapods answer industrial requirements.
- Engineered Subsystems for AutomationEngineered Subsystems for AutomationPrecision components, stable control and a great deal of experience in engineering are essential for high-precision complex motion and positioning solutions. PI is a supplier of technologically sophisticated drive components and high-precision positioners and also offers all levels of integration for engineered subsystems.
- Fast Multi-Channel Photonics AlignmentFast Multi-Channel Photonics Alignment SystemsPiezo scanners take care of fast, continuous scanning tasks, where durability, dynamics, and precision matter. The larger travel ranges are realized with XYZ combinations or 6-axis hexapods. Integrated routines make it possible to perform single-axis alignments up to complex, multi-axis fiber array positioning within the shortest possible time.
- Motion Control SoftwareMotion Control SoftwareAll digital controllers made by PI are accompanied by an extensive software package.
- User Programs and Their FunctionsUser Programs and Their Functions
- Software Tools for HexapodsSoftware Tools for Hexapods
- Third Party SupportThird Party Support
- Software Products for Special ApplicationsSoftware Products for Special Applications
- Controllers & DriversControllers & DriversThe decision for a motion controller depends on the specific application situation. Various criteria, such as limited installation space, the number of axes or the type of control, determine which controller is the right one. PI offers a broad spectrum of controls and regulation concepts.
- Nanopositioning Piezo ControllersNanopositioning Piezo Controllers
- Piezo Drivers for Open-Loop Operation of Piezo ActuatorsPiezo Drivers for Open-Loop Operation of Piezo Actuators
- Motion Controllers & Drivers for Linear, Torque, Stepper & DC Servo MotorsMotion Controllers & Drivers for Linear, Torque, Stepper & DC Servo Motors
- Controllers & Drivers for PiezomotorsControllers & Drivers for Piezomotors
- Controller Systems for Multiple Axes & Mixed Drive TypesController Systems for Multiple Axes & Mixed Drive Types
- Hexapod Motion ControllersHexapod Motion Controllers
- ACS Motion ControlACS Motion Control for Industrial Automation
- Nanopositioning Piezo Controllers
- Piezoelectric Transducers & ActuatorsPiezoelectric Transducers & ActuatorsPiezoelectric ultrasonic transducers are available in a wide range of shapes like disks, plates or tubes, and different performance levels. They can be adapted to application requirements by using different piezoceramic materials, electrodes, and assembling technology.
- Discs, Rods and CylindersPiezoceramic Discs, Rods & Cylinders
- Plates and BlocksPiezoceramic Plates & Blocks
- RingsPiezoceramic Rings
- TubesPiezoceramic Tubes
- Spheres and HemispheresPiezoceramic Spheres & Hemispheres
- Bending ElementsPiezoceramic Bending Elements
- Tube ActuatorsPiezo Tube Actuators
- PICMA® Piezo Linear ActuatorsPICMA® Piezo Linear Actuators
- PICMA® Piezo Bender ActuatorsPICMA® Piezo Bender Actuators
- PICA Piezoelectric Stack ActuatorsPICA Piezoelectric Stack Actuators
- PICA Shear ActuatorsPICA Shear Actuators
- DuraAct Patch TransducersDuraAct Patch Transducers
- Picoactuator® Piezoelectric CrystalPicoactuator® Piezoelectric Crystal
- Discs, Rods and Cylinders
- Air Bearings & StagesAir Bearings & StagesAir bearing stages are used where vibration-free motion is required, velocity needs to be highly constant, and optimum angular repeatability is requested.
- Sensors, Components & AccessoriesSensors, Components & Accessories
- VacuumProduct Series with Vacuum-Ready ItemsPI offers specific catalogue items for selected product series that are already suitable for high vacuum (HV) or ultra-high vacuum (UHV).
- New Products
- OEMOEMCustomer- and application-specific product developments form the basis for success at PI. To this purpose, requirements have to be understood and a technological solution has to be found.
- ApplicationsApplications & MarketsPI positioning systems are employed where technology is pushed forward in industry and research. This is done, for example, in semiconductor manufacturing, in medical engineering, in biotechnology, in plant engineering, in surface metrology, or in astronomy.
- Hexapods Support Industrial RobotsHexapods Support Industrial Robots
- Scientific InstrumentationScientific Instrumentation
- Hexapod Systems for ALMAHexapod Systems for ALMA
- Double-Crystal MonochromatorDouble-Crystal Monochromator for an X-Ray Spectrometer
- Materials Research in High VacuumMaterials Research in High Vacuum
- Active Vibration Isolation with Piezo ActuatorsActive Vibration Isolation with Piezo Actuators
- Drive Technology for the ELTDrive Technology for the ELT
- Hexapod Systems for ALMA
- Semiconductor TechnologySemiconductor Technology
- Confocal MicroscopyAdjustment of the Focal Planes in Confocal Microscopy
- Positioning Solutions for Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence Microscopy (TIRFM)Positioning Solutions for Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence Microscopy (TIRFM)
- High-Speed MicroscopyHigh-Speed Microscopy for Quality Control
- Atomic Force MicroscopyAFM Scanner for Atomic Force Microscopy
- White Light Interferometry3-D Surface Inspection With Piezo-Based Positioning Systems from PI
- Flamingo Lightsheet Fluorescence MicroscopyFlamingo Lightsheet Fluorescence Microscopy
- IsoView Light Sheet MicroscopeIsoView Light Sheet Microscope
- Electron MicroscopyElectron Microscopy
- Confocal Microscopy
- Silicon PhotonicsSilicon Photonics
- Photonics PackagingAutomated Photonics Packaging
- Optical Fiber AlignmentSimultaneous Testing of Optical Components in Silicon Photonics
- Photonics Packaging
- Medical TechnologyMedical Technology
- EndoscopyVariable Focusing and Sharp Focus for Endoscopic Applications
- Surgical Robots for OphthalmologySurgical Robots for Ophthalmology
- Magnetic Resonance ImagingNonsensitive Drives for Magnetic Resonance Tomography
- Optical Coherence TomographyPiezo Technology and Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- PipettingPiezomotors for Pipetting and Nanodispensing
- Precision DosingDynamic Drives for Precision Dosing with Nanodispensers
- MicropumpsPiezoelectric Micropumps – Compact Design and High Performance
- Image StabilizationImage Stabilization and Microscanning with Piezo Scanners
- Adaptive Diaphragm PositioningAdaptive Diaphragm Positioning
- Positioning Solutions for Whole Genome SequencingPositioning Solutions for Whole Genome Sequencing
- Materials ResearchMaterials Research
- Parallel Kinematics for Materials ResearchHigh-Load Parallel Kinematics for Materials Research
- Laser Beam ControlPiezo Drives for Laser Beam Control
- Parallel Kinematics for Materials Research
- Mechanical EngineeringMechanical Engineering
- Electrical Discharge MachiningPiezo Actuators Accelerate Electrical Discharge Machining
- Hexapods in Mechanical EngineeringHexapods in Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Discharge Machining
- Smarter Motion PositioningSmarter Motion Positioning
- Hexapods in MicroproductionHexapods in Microproduction
- Hexapods for Quality AssuranceHexapods for Quality Assurance
- Magnetic Direct DrivesMagnetic Direct Drives
- Motion Simulation with HexapodsMotion Simulation with Hexapods
- Flexibility in Dimensional MeasuringHexapod Systems in Automation
- Motion Compensation with HexapodsMotion Compensation with HexapodsDynamic hexapods with piezo drives: Best conditions for motion compensation.
- Fast Piezo Ultrasonic Drives Advance TechnologyFast Piezo Ultrasonic Drives Advance Technology
- Laser Material ProcessingLaser Material Processing
- Hexapods for Optical MetrologyHexapods Support Precise Measurement of Aspheres
- Smarter Motion Positioning
- Beamline InstrumentationBeamline Instrumentation
- Tomography EquipmentTomography Equipment
- Synchrotron Spectroscopy in VacuumSynchrotron Spectroscopy in Vacuum
- Beam PreparationBeam Preparation
- Sample Positioning for TomographySample Positioning for Tomography
- Accelerator TechnologyAccelerator Technology
- Tomography Equipment
- Additive ManufacturingAdditive Manufacturing
- Active AlignmentActive Alignment
- TechnologyKnow-How & TechnologyPI combines its long-term experience in micro and nanopositioning technology with in-depth knowledge in the fields of mechanics, electronics, sensor engineering, and software. Thus, PI is able to offer its customers the most advanced drive technologies and system solutions.
- Piezo TechnologyPiezo TechnologyPI Ceramic offers a wealth of experience in the manufacturing of piezoceramic materials, components, and actuators. The piezoceramic materials can be adapted individually to perfectly fit the later use of the piezo components.
- Fundamentals of Piezo TechnologyFundamentals of Piezo TechnologyPhysical basics and explanations of piezo electricity and electromechanics.
- Properties of Piezo ActuatorsProperties of Piezo Actuators
- Piezoceramic MaterialsPiezoceramic MaterialsPI Ceramic offers a variety of different piezoelectric materials including lead-free materials.
- Manufacturing TechnologyManufacturing Technology
- PICMA® TechnologyPICMA® Technology
- Integrated Piezo ActuatorsIntegrated Piezo Actuators
- DuraAct Patch Transducer TechnologyDuraAct Patch Transducer Technology
- PIRest ActuatorsPIRest ActuatorsActive shims with long-term stability and nanometer resolution.
- Fundamentals of Piezo Technology
- Piezoelectric DrivesPiezoelectric DrivesDepending on the configuration and control, piezoceramic actuators can be used to create translational motions or as motors with a virtually unlimited travel range. The choice of drive depends on the requirements of the application.
- Piezo ActuatorsPiezo Actuators with and without Guiding
- PiezoWalk® Walking DrivesPiezoWalk® Walking Drives
- PILine® Ultrasonic PiezomotorsPILine® Ultrasonic Piezomotors
- Piezo Inertia DrivesPiezo Inertia Drives
- PiezoMike Linear ActuatorsPiezoMike Linear Actuators
- Comparison: Piezo Motors & Drive TechnologiesComparison: Piezo Motors & Drive Technologies
- Piezo Actuators
- Electromagnetic DrivesElectromagnetic DrivesRotating electric motors such as DC or stepper motors are used in connection with screw or worm drives. Stepper motor systems with high-resolution encoders can perform minimum incremental motions of 10 nm with high reliability and repeatability.
- Rotating Electric MotorsRotating Electric Motors from PI
- Magnetic Direct DrivesMagnetic Direct Drives
- PIMag® 6-D Magnetic LevitationPIMag® 6-D Magnetic Levitation at Six Levels of Freedom
- Hybrid ConceptPiezo & Motor Hybrid Concept
- Rotating Electric Motors
- Parallel KinematicsParallel KinematicsIn a parallel-kinematic, multi-axis system, all actuators act directly on a single moving platform. This means that all axes can be designed with identical dynamic properties, thus reducing the moved mass considerably. Hexapods are used for moving and precision positioning, aligning and displacing loads in all six degrees of freedom, i.e., three linear and three rotational axes.
- Parallel KinematicsPiezo Positioning Systems with Parallel KinematicsIn a parallel-kinematic, multi-axis system, all actuators act directly on a single moving platform.
- Multi-Axis PositionersMulti-Axis Positioners and Stewart Platforms
- Hexapod as Motion SimulatorHexapod as Motion SimulatorMotion simulators have higher motion dynamics requirements (shakers).
- Parallel Kinematics
- Sensor TechnologiesSensor TechnologiesThe linearity and repeatability achieved are not possible without highest-resolution measuring devices. Accuracies in the range of a few nanometers and below require a position measurement method that can also detect motion in this range.
- Capacitive SensorsCapacitance Nanosensors
- Incremental SensorsLinear Scale Encoders for Nanometrology & Nanopositioning
- PIOne Optical Nanometrology EncoderPIOne Optical Nanometrology Encoder
- Comparison: Position Sensor TechnologiesComparison: Nanopositioning Sensor Technologies
- Capacitive Sensors
- Controllers & SoftwareControllers & SoftwareFast settling or extremely smooth low speed motion, high positional stability, high resolution and high dynamics – the requirements placed on piezo systems vary greatly and need drivers and controllers with a high degree of flexibility.
- Digital & Analog InterfacesDigital & Analog Interfaces
- EtherCAT Connectivity of PI ProductsEtherCAT Connectivity of PI Products
- Control of Piezo ActuatorsPiezo Controllers & Drivers for Nanopositioning Systems
- Digital Motion ControllersDigital Motion Controllers
- SoftwareMotion Control Software from PI
- Active AlignmentActive Alignment
- Digital & Analog Interfaces
- Guiding Systems & Force TransmissionGuiding Systems & Force TransmissionFlexure joints, mechanical guide components or magnetic bearings? Which kind of guiding system PI uses in its products depends on parameters such as travel range, required precision, load, lifetime, and ambient conditions.
- Classical Guiding SystemsComparison: Classical Guiding Systems and Force Transmission
- Flexure Guiding SystemsFlexure Guiding Systems for Nanopositioning & Piezo Actuators
- Magnetic BearingsMagnetic Levitation & Precision Bearings for NanopositioningMagnetic levitation allows excellent guiding accuracy in a plane, both linear and rotational.
- PIglide Air Bearing TechnologyPIglide Air Bearing TechnologyMulti-axis motion with nanometer precision and without friction.
- Classical Guiding Systems
- VacuumPositioning in High Vacuum (HV) and Ultrahigh Vacuum (UHV)Careful handling, adequate premises: PI does not only have the necessary equipment for the qualification of materials, components and final products, but also has many years of experience with regard to HV und UHV positioning systems.
- GlossaryPI Glossary for Technical TermsFind useful explanations of technical terms in the PI Glossary.
- BlogBlogLearn from our experts in the field of motion and positioning, who share their knowledge and their passion for technology.
- Piezo Ceramics Enable Precise Liquid Handling for in Vitro DiagnosticsPiezo Ceramics Enable Precise Liquid Handling for in Vitro DiagnosticsIn vitro diagnostics (IVD) opens up numerous possibilities for early diagnosis and detection of diseases. The requirements for fluid handling in IVD devices are extremely demanding: very small quantities of fluids with different properties must be dosed or moved with high precision. Piezoelectric components and actuators perform these tasks.
- What is the Difference between a Piezo Actuator and a Programmable Piezo Shim?What is the Difference between a Piezo Actuator and a Programmable Piezo Shim?What is the Difference between a Piezo Actuator and a Programmable Piezo Shim?
- Microblog: Choosing a high-precision actuator that fits your needsMicroblog: Choosing a high-precision actuator that fits your needsMicroblog: Choosing a high-precision actuator that fits your needs
- Microblog: Vacuum and non-magnetic environmentsMicroblog: Vacuum and non-magnetic environmentsMicroblog: Vacuum and non-magnetic environments
- Microblog: How to achieve high throughput in high-end motionMicroblog: How to achieve high throughput in high-end motionMicroblog: How to achieve high throughput in high-end motion
- The summit of data hunger is rising, here’s how to conquer itMicro Talk: The summit of data hunger is rising, here’s how to conquer it
- Fight Against COVID-19: Precision Motion Control to Enable Genome SequencingFight Against COVID-19: Precision Motion Control to Enable Genome Sequencing
- News & EventsNews & EventsTake the opportunity to experience our products live and discuss your application with our development- and sales engineers.
- News & PressNews & PressLatest news on PI worldwide.
- Trade FairsTrade FairsCome visit us
- Virtual Trade Show StandsWelcome to Our Virtual Trade Show Stands!
- Virtual Trade Show Stands
- PI Youtube ChannelSubscribe to our Youtube ChannelFind videos about our products, technologies and applications.
- PI LinkedIn ProfileFollow our LinkedIn ProfileGet weekly updates about our products and technologies.
- WEBINAR ON-DEMAND: Our breakthrough in photonics assembly speedWEBINAR ON-DEMAND: Our breakthrough in photonics assembly speedTegema and PI Benelux teamed up to develop the missing link in the photonics assembly chain. Ready to discover our groundbreaking modular machine platform? Angel BC is hosting a webinar in which our experts tell all.
- PI BeneluxPI BeneluxMeet the faces behind PI Benelux. A dedicated team that will guide you in every step of your journey towards the best possible solution for your precision motion and positioning challenge. Whether you’re looking for an OEM-solution, a fully engineered system, or a product to enhance the performance of your systems: we are eager to help you. Always on a personal level, and always in an open dialogue. PI is the global leader in the field of precision positioning on a nanometer scale. All key technologies are developed, manufactured, and qualified in-house. Our team helps organizations in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg to realize state of the art solutions in motion and positioning. With a passion for engineering and technology, a portfolio of infinite possibilities and the ambition to solve even the most complex motion puzzles, we have what it takes to create more value for your business.
- Team PI BeneluxTeam PI BeneluxMeet the faces behind PI Benelux. A dedicated team that will guide you in every step of your journey towards the best possible solution for your precision motion and positioning challenge. Whether you’re looking for an OEM-solution, a fully engineered system, or a product to enhance the performance of your systems: we are eager to help you
- How to Get to PI BeneluxHow to Get to PI BeneluxOn this site you find our adress data and a Google Maps plugin to plan your route.
- The PI GroupThe PI GroupPI stands for technical excellence and continuous advance in precision positioning – driven by the passion for technology and its use in customer applications.
- PI WorldwidePI WorldwideThe PI Group represented by subsidiaries and dealers all over the world. Check here to find your local contact.
- About PI miCosPI miCos GmbH, GermanyAs a member of the PI Group, PI miCos makes a strong contribution in the field engineered systems and is the center of expertise for positioning systems with magnetic drives.
- Certified QualityCertified QualityPI aims to apply the same high quality, safety and environmental protection standards worldwide. The Integrated Management System reflects this commitment.
- Technology CenterTechnology CenterThe technology center provides space not only for offices but also for application labs, metrology labs, and cleanrooms for vacuum or cryogenic chambers.
- Manufacturing in Cleanrooms at PIManufacturing in Cleanrooms at PIPI has the capability to manufacture and qualify products under cleanroom conditions, which is extended and improved continually according to market needs.
- Heavy Load HallHeavy Duty Hall for Positioning Systems Weighing Several TonsThe product range from a two-ton hexapod to a ten-gram nanopositioner requires that PI can both manufacture and qualify these systems. For this reason, PI operates a heavy duty hall at its location in Karlsruhe for the assembly and measurement of masses up to five tons.
- Fractal Manufacturing Structure at PIFractal Manufacturing Structure at PIPI manufactures in autonomous organization fractals. Each unit is responsible for its own product line, has all the necessary skills and production equipment.
- MetrologyMetrologyPI qualifies its products with external measuring equipment. These are calibrated in part and traceable to a national standard. Using the PIOne incremental encoder and capacitive sensors, PI manufactures own metrology for inclusion in PI products.
- Legal InformationLegal Information
- Infinite Possibilities∞ PossibilitiesA world of infinite possibilities in precision motion and positioning. Endless, inexhaustible, limitless, indefinite. Infinite. Our team delivers more than just parts. We are dedicated to define the question behind your challenge. We are eager to help you reach your goals.
- PI StorePI StoreQuick and easy: Order PI’s stages, controllers, and matching accessories for your project in our online shop. The PI Store offers over 300 selected standard products from PI and PI Ceramic for direct purchase online.
- 0Quote list
PI Piezoelectric Ceramic ProductsFundamentals, Characteristics and ApplicationsCAT125CAT125Catalog
Piezoelectric ActuatorsComponents, Technologies, OperationCAT128 R2CAT128 R2Catalog
PI Piezo Nano Positioning 2014/2015CAT130CAT130Catalog
Engineered SystemsLeading Automation Solutions For Motion & PositioningCAT133 2017-09CAT133 2018-11Catalog
Excellent Guiding Accuracy through FlexuresTEC64 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Parallel Kinematics Optimizes Motion in Multiple AxesTEC65 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Sensor Technology for Nanopositioning TechnologyTEC67 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Precision Motion ControlTEC68 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Technology: Piezo Actuators with Guiding and PreloadTEC72 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Parallel-Kinematic Precision Positioning SystemsTEC73 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Drivetrain ElementsTEC76 2017-10EnglishCatalog
Positioning with Piezo SystemsNano Positioning Systems, Piezo Actuators, Controllers and Drivers, Solutions for Nanopositioning in Photonics, Basic Research, and MicroscopyCAT131 2017-12EnglishCatalog
Precision Positioning and Motion ControlMotorized Linear Actuators, Linear, Rotation and XY Stages, Gantries, Motion Controllers, Linear Motors, Air Bearings and Industrial ControllersCAT132 2018-03EnglishCatalog
Precision and Dynamics with Piezo Motor StagesPositioning Systems with PILine® Ultrasonic Motors and Q-Motion® Inertia Drives, Linear, Rotation, Multi-Axis Stages and Hexapods, Microscopy StagesCAT135E 2018-05EnglishCatalog
Hexapod Positioning SystemsParallel Kinematics for Six DoF of Motion, Dedicated Software, Active Alignment SolutionsCAT136 2018-08English
Precision Drives for Electron MicroscopyPrecision Drives for Positioning and Moving of Specimen in TEM, Scanning TEM, Cryo-TEM, SEM and for the Vitrification of Samples for Cryo-TEM Onto Metal GridsFLY62E / 2020-07-28EnglishBrochure
PI Piezo Drive SolutionsFor Medical EngineeringBRO23BRO23Brochure
Handling of PI Piezo ActuatorsInstructions for careful handlingBrochure
PI Ceramic Product OverviewThe Specialists for Piezo TechnologyIMG17EIMG17DIMG17CNBrochure
Dynamic BehaviourOscillation modes of piezoceramic elementsBrochure
DuraAct Piezoelectric Patch TransducerFlexible, Efficient, DurableBRO07E R1 2019-06BRO07D R1 2019-06Brochure
Piezo Components for Liquid HandlingMicrofluidics for in Vitro DiagnosticsBRO73 / 2020-04-30EnglishBrochure
PIglide Air Bearing TechnologyNanometer Precision, Multi-Axis Motion, Stadard and Custom DesignBRO46EnglishBrochure
PI Beamline InstrumentationHome Run! Sophisticated Components and Systems SolutionsBRO39EnglishBrochure
Electron- and Ion MicroscopyNonmagnetic and vacuum-compatible actuators positioning systemsBRO37EBRO37DBrochure
Nanopositioning for MicroscopyFast, Compact, to the NanometerBRO28E R5DBRO28CN 2018-12Brochure
PIglide Air Bearing Products & TechnologyNanometer Precision, Multi-Axis Motion, Standard & Custom DesignsBRO59E 2017-06EnglishBrochure
Alignment for Optics and Silicon PhotonicsFast Multi-Channel Photonic SystemBRO57E 2017-10BRO57CN 2018-11Brochure
PIRest ActuatorsActive Shims with Long-Term Stability and Nanometer ResolutionBRO63EBRO63CN 2019-05Brochure
Precision Motion Control SolutionsStages for Medium Loads and Travel RangesDBRO02E 2017-11Brochure
Automation Platforms for Laser Material ProcessingPrecision – Throughput - Synchronized MotionBRO67E R1 2018-06BRO67CN 2018-11Brochure
How to Optimize the Performance of Motion Platforms with ACSUnique ACS Motion control Features Enhance Possibilities in Industrial AutomationBRO68E 2018-08BRO68CN 2018-12Brochure
PI – Leading in Precision PositioningIMG18E 2018-09IMG18CN 2019-01Brochure
Motion Systems for Electronics ManufacturingPLACE -> ALIGN -> PROCESS -> INSPECT -> TESTBRO64E 2018-11BRO64CN 2018-12Brochure
Overview: System Components for Automated, Fast Multi-DOF AlignmentGain Reliability and Save Development and Process Time2019-08EnglishBrochure
Microscope Stage ConfiguratorSample Stages and Holders for Inverted MicroscopesBRO70E R3DEnglishBrochure
Shaping The Future Together!PI started the new decade with a silent and long planned generational change of the company management.IMG19E R1IMG19D R1Brochure
Your Strategic Partner in the Fight Against COVID-19Component Supply and Contract Manufacturing for ELISA-Based COVID-19 Antibody Test Devices – PoC Analyzers and Large-Scale Test RobotsFLY58EEnglishBrochure
Genome Sequencing - Sequencing-by-Synthesis MethodFLY61EEnglishBrochure
Your Strategic Partner in the Fight Against COVID-19Component Supply and Contract Manufacturing for PCR-Based COVID-19 RNA Test Robots and Point-of-Care PCR AnalyzersFLY59EEnglishBrochure
Find Your Best Positioning SolutionHigh-Precision Motion SystemsBRO71E 2019-06BRO71D 2019-06BRO71CN 2019-07
GTC PI CeramicGeneral terms and conditions of sale for PI Ceramic GmbH.Certificate
ISO Certificate 9001:2015The management system of PI has been assessed and certified for development, production, sale and repair of micro and nano positioning systems and piezotechnology.EnglishCertificate
ISO Certificate 14001:2015The management system of PI has been assessed and certified for development, production, sale and repair of micro and nano positioning systems and piezotechnology.EnglishCertificate
OHSAS Certificate 18001:2007The management system of PI has been assessed and certified for development, production, sale and repair of micro and nano positioning systems and piezotechnology.EnglishCertificate
PI RoHS StatementRestriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment2019-07-222019-07-22Certificate
PI Ceramic REACH RegulationCustomer Information in Accordance with Article 33 (1) of the REACH RegulationCertificate
PI Certificate of Registration of Vibratory Apparatus H-811Certification of Registration of Vibratory ApparatusEnglishCertificate
PI Certificate of Registration of Vibratory Apparatus H-840Certification of Registration of Vibratory ApparatusEnglishCertificate
Physik Instrumente REACH RegulationEnglishCertificate
PI Ceramic RoHS StatementRestriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment – RoHS 2011 / 65 / EU